SSL Certificates - Frequently Asked Questions
Please review our answers to some of the most common questions about our SSL certificates. If you have purchased an SSL certificate and need guidance on installing it, please see our separate guide ‘Installing SSL Certificates’ in our Knowledgebase at Ordering an SSL Certificate.
If you need assistance with ordering your SSL Certificate, email us at email@example.com or call us at 020 3697 5537 Monday through Friday between 8am - 6pm GMT.
- How secure are Simply Cloud SSL Certificates?
Our Quick SSL Certificates allow you to conduct secure online transactions with confidence. Quick SSL enables up to 256-bit encryption for a single domain or sub-domain (i.e., simplyhosting.cloud or shop.simplyhosting.cloud) and assures that your online visitors’ confidential information and transactions cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered. Our authentication system is one of the most advanced in the industry, so your customers and trading partners can be confident that Simply Cloud SSL certificates are only issued to fully authorised recipients.
- How long does it take to get one?
Simply Cloud will issue your Quick SSL Certificate within one working day (often within just hours), so you can begin transacting online right away.
- What does a SSL certificate from Tagadab cost?
Our online process verifies that a certificate purchaser has appropriate administrative rights to a web server's domain by using approver e-mail addresses. This greatly lowers our costs for issuing Quick SSL Certificates, and we pass those savings onto you. You can purchase a Simply Cloud Quick SSL Certificate for a period of one year for just £70.00. This applies to one domain name or sub-domain.
- Is installing a SSL certificate difficult?
Our SSL certificates are very straightforward to install. If you have never installed one before, consult our guide, ‘Installing SSL Certificates,’ in our Knowledgebase at Ordering an SSL Certificate. for step-by-step assistance.
* The offer is £100 Cloud Hosting credit when purchasing any Cloud Hosting plan using the displayed voucher code. This credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. This offer is restricted to new customers only, cannot be applied to renewals and used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Simply Cloud Limited. Any customers who do not use the voucher code - 100CREDIT, will receive £10 credit, this credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT, please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.