Obtaining Server Credentials
This guide will instruct you on how to locate your VPS and Dedicated Server Credentials.
Locating VPS and Dedicated Server Credentials
- Go to www.simplyhosting.cloud and click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner of our home page. Enter the email address and the password you originally used when registering with Simply Cloud and click on the “Login” button.
- You will see the main page of your Control Panel (see Screen 1) where you can manage the details of your server(s) such as adding a nickname, requesting an upgrade or cancelling your server. To view the details of your server(s), click on the link under “Name.”
Note: Only a Standard Range VPS can be cancelled on this screen. To cancel a Premium or Dedicated server, please contact us.
- Under the “Overview” icon, write down the “Administrator Password” for the server you selected(see Screen 2) as it will be needed to log onto the server.
Note: Linux Servers will display only the root password line while Windows servers will have two lines: Administrator Username & Administrator Password as displayed in Screen 2.
- Next, click on the “IP Addresses” icon (see Screen 3).
- Write down the IP address shown in the box under the heading "IPv4 Addresses” (see Screen 4).
With both the Administrator Password and IP Address in hand, you can now access your server.
* The offer is £100 Cloud Hosting credit when purchasing any Cloud Hosting plan using the displayed voucher code. This credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. This offer is restricted to new customers only, cannot be applied to renewals and used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Simply Cloud Limited. Any customers who do not use the voucher code - 100CREDIT, will receive £10 credit, this credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT, please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.