Logging into Your Control Panel & Retrieving a Password
Your Control Panel will allow you to manage your services - from amending existing details to ordering additional services.
This guide will instruct you on how to:
- Go to www.simplyhosting.cloud and click on the “Log In” link on the right-hand side of our home page main navigation (see Screen 1):
- Enter the email address and the password you originally used when registering with us and click on the ”Login” button (see Screen 2):
- You will now see the main page of your Control Panel (see Screen 3). From here you can amend your details and download invoices by navigating the menu in the top right. You can also manage your servers by clicking on the link(s) under “Name” and order new products and services.
Retrieving your Password
- Go to www.simplyhosting.cloud and click on the “Log In” link on the right-hand side of our home page main navigation (see Screen 4):
- Click on the “Forgotten Your Password” button towards the bottom of the screen (see Screen 5).
- Enter the email address you originally registered with and click on the “Reset My Password” button (see Screen 6). The system will send an e-mail to the registered e-mail address with a new password you can change once logging into the Control Panel. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
* The offer is £100 Cloud Hosting credit when purchasing any Cloud Hosting plan using the displayed voucher code. This credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. This offer is restricted to new customers only, cannot be applied to renewals and used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Simply Cloud Limited. Any customers who do not use the voucher code - 100CREDIT, will receive £10 credit, this credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT, please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.