Help and Knowledge
Our knowledgebase is filled with a variety of guides that will point you in the right direction when you need technical support. Use the help topics in the right sidebars to find specific answers to your questions and easy-to-follow information to get you back on track in no time.
Most Popular Topics
Some of the most popular questions we get asked are:
- How do I log into Windows server via Remote Desktop?
- In this guide you can learn how to connect to a Windows Server using a Remote Desktop. Read more...
- How do I log into cPanel?
- This guide will walk you through setting up cPanel for the first time on any dedicated or virtual server with cPanel installed. Read more...
- How do I log into Plesk?
- This guide will walk you through setting up Plesk for the first time. It has been written using a CentOS VPS with Plesk 12, but the general principles will apply to any dedicated or virtual server with Plesk installed. Read more...
- How do I update payment information?
- This guide will instruct you on how to:
- Edit your profile
- Change your Simply Cloud Control Panel password
- Change the credit card used for services
- Edit your credit card details
- How do I access my server after a brute force attack?
- Any server accessible to the outside world is susceptible to malicious access attempts via various methods. Brute Force Attacks (or Brute Force Cracking) is a trial and error method used by application programs to decode encrypted data such as passwords through exhaustive efforts rather than intellectual strategies. Read more...
* The offer is £100 Cloud Hosting credit when purchasing any Cloud Hosting plan using the displayed voucher code. This credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. This offer is restricted to new customers only, cannot be applied to renewals and used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Simply Cloud Limited. Any customers who do not use the voucher code - 100CREDIT, will receive £10 credit, this credit is only redeemable for 30 days following the qualifying purchase. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT, please note, for EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.